Thank you to Shay-lon for nominating me for this – it’s my first ever award of this type and I’m so psyched, although, please bear with me as I figure out how to do it!
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 5 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
1.What (or who) inspired you to get into blogging?
I love to journal, and thought that if I could let my thoughts be heard, I could at least let others out there know that they are not alone out there!
2. Describe your ideal three-course meal?
As with anyone I think, this changes all the time… right now I could murder some crab cakes, then a lovely steak with garlic butter sauce, and then a cheeseboard to finish! Blue cheese is my favourite!!
3. Would you consider naming any future children after fictional characters, if so which characters?
I want so many children, purely because I have so many names from fictional characters that I want to name them after!
Amelie: after the namesake and main character of the french film Le fabuleux destin d’Amélie Poulain.
Arwen: so corny, but obviously after elf princess in the greatest trilogy of all time – The Lord of the Rings.
Oliver: from my dad’s favourite comedy duo Laurel and Hardy… I also like this as my brother is called Stanley so it would work perfectly!
These are the ones I can think of right now, but I know there are other ones floating about my mind somewhere!
My Nominees Are:
Thank you s much again for this opportunity, I am so humbled and I really hope my blog continues to flourish for the benefits of others.